Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 1 of P90X (Chest and Back)

Ok, I'll try to keep this update for the next 90 days... not sure it'll happen, but I'll try.... Sunday evening my brother, Stephen, and I started doing the p90x workout. and we've both tried to push ourselves to continue doing it for the next 90 days.

Day one is Chest and Back... and holy crap! between all the pushups and chin ups we had to do. My arms were shaking about half way through the 60 minute workout. then you have to do it all again in reverse. Lets just say be the time I got to the diamond pushups the second time. My goal was to do 1. and I failed. so I had to do the girl pushups(from my knees), and even then doing 5 was a struggle and I was shaking. Before going to bed that night, I was already starting to feel sore..... Not good

No comments: